Saturday, June 2, 2012

Grill-a-rama!

I've wanted a grill for a really, really long time. It's been like a life wish or something. After over 2 years of researching I finally went ahead and decided on one!

It's a gas grill- Char Broil infrared 3 burner with a side burner as well. Porcelain-coated cast iron grates, with electronic ignition too. I really like it!

My first big grill-out party was memorial day weekend. Had family and friends over for burgers, chicken, hotdogs, and veggies and fruit. Later in the week I made trout on a wooden plank, grilled pizza, and of course toasted marshmallows for s'mores. Yep, it has been pretty fun. My husband has been enjoying it too. He's in charge of grilling those veggies!

 grilled asparagus, broccoli, cauliflower, and yellow bell peppers
 grilled corn- sooo good.
 grilled pineapple with honey drizzled on top. 
Hebrew National Beef hotdogs and chicken breast fillets
ground chuck burgers
 putting it all together
 homemade grilled pizza
Hungry yet???!!!

So yeah, looking forward to continued grilling. Another thing I really like about grilling outdoors is the way it keeps the kitchen so much cooler than when using the oven inside. I have yet to make steaks- so will have to try that soon too.


No comments: