Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Edgerydoo



I stumbled upon this while surfing the web yesterday. It appears to be a heavy-duty plastic template with pre-made holes to line up over fleece/flannel and punch out the holes, making a nice row of holes to crochet into. They are rounded to line up with corners, and there are also square templates to make and join blocks. I'm seriously intrigured. I really like the look of the crochet combined with the fleece- would be nice for gifts and baby blankets. Plus it's a tool I don't have!

These pics are examples from the website:
http://www.edgerydoo.com/

It's a bunch of fleece blocks crocheted together. Seems the templates help everything come out neatly.

We'll see... If I do decide on it I will definitely post some finished projects. If anyone else has tried or heard about this product let me know.

No comments: