Sunday, April 4, 2010

Starfish Loves You






To fully understand the meaning behind this starfish, I highly recommend watching this video from the Charlie the Unicorn Series on youtube: Charlie the Unicorn Pt. 3

You will see how this starfish is quite special from the rest, because starfish REALLY loves you! Eh, but in a sort of unhealthy compulsive way... :)

So here is my large felt plushy version of Starfish. He's my first plushy and was fun to make. I especially like his eyes- all intense! He's ready to give you a big 'ole hug. Oh and he's pretty fancy, his body is covered in freshwater pearls and he comes with a pocket on his backside.

*grin*!

10 comments:

ella.g said...

would love to get that starfish!!

Nicol said...

I want this! Can I get you to make another one to buy?

CakesMix said...

Thanks! I have been thinking about making some for my online etsy shop- (www.cakesmix.etsy.com) Please check back in a few weeks :)

Gabrielle Pearce said...

are you still selling these in your etsy shop? :))

CakesMix said...

Hi Gabrielle, I am working on getting materials together to make starfish for my etsy shop. Please stay tuned... :) Glad you like him!

Anonymous said...

Is there any way to buy a starfish pillow?

Anonymous said...

is there any way to purchase a starfish pillow from you?

CakesMix said...

Hi there, yes, I will be making more Starfish in my etsy shop (www.cakesmix.etsy.com) soon. I will post an update here when they are ready. Thanks! :)

Lil Gee said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE starfish! I think I love him even more in episode 4. He makes regular appearances in my art journal. I shall have to check out your shop to see if you have him there yet.

Lil Gee said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE starfish! I think I love him even more in episode 4. He makes regular appearances in my art journal. I shall have to check out your shop to see if you have him there yet.