Friday, March 5, 2010

Tatted Hearts






















My very first pair of tatted hearts. Pattern is Susan K Fuller's "Heart's Desire." Such a beautiful pattern. The square motif below the hearts is called "Lavendar Lace" and is from the book Tatting Doilies & Edgings by Rita Weiss. Not sure if I'll continue joining motifs or leave it at two.





















My trusty shuttles!! Don't laugh, but I recently learned that the "tail" on my Aero shuttle is actually a bobbin winder. Ah, now it all makes sense- I thought it was just a decorative thing :/ I'm using my hot pink Lacis shuttle for most projects lately. Love having that picot picker on the end. I've also used the large Tatsy orange shuttle and like how it stores a ton of thread.

Ordered some goodies from LACIS this week- should be arriving any day now!!

No comments: