Friday, January 2, 2009

Craftzine Blog

http://blog.craftzine.com/
I LOVE this blog and subscribe to the feeds daily. Great daily craft inspiration and such a variety of projects people are into! I highly recommend checking it out. Maybe someday I will come up with an idea brilliant enough to be featured.

Still working on a set of knit booties for a custom order, then would like to make some more knit and crochet washcloths to post in the shop. Got to ride the light rail today which was an experience! Took me about 3 hours to go round trip from Phoenix to Tempe. I do think it will be useful when going downtown for events and concerts and I like the train design too. Everyone riding was in a good mood. It's tempting to think about all the knitting I could get done if I used it daily instead of driving... :)

No comments: