Sunday, January 11, 2009

Baby Afghan?

Just finished a large custom order for knit booties on etsy and am now picking up the crochet hook for something a little different. I love switching back and forth between knitting, crochet, tatting, quilting, beading, etc... it's good to switch it up. Today I decided to start a new project- a crochet hooded-baby blanket. A friend of mine is having a baby girl this spring, so this would be a perfect baby shower gift. So far I only have about 3" of it worked. I need approx 28." Good thing I'm starting this now as it will probably take a while! The yarn is soft lion brand acrylic. Pretty nice! It's a light pink, and the biggest ball of yarn (POUND of love) I've ever had in my possession. According to the instructions, one ball of this stuff is all that's needed. We'll see :)

No comments: