Friday, October 24, 2008

Tarantula Cookies!

Cute and edible! I made these for a halloween party-chocolate covered tarantulas. (cookie dough, pretzel sticks) Yummers! Can't believe halloween is next week. It's getting a little cooler out- but still in the high 80's during the day. I want to crochet some neckwarmers soon.

My main halloween-inspired piece this year was a thread crochet doily. I like the colors because they remind me of candy corn :) Size 10 mercerized cotton and about 8 inches in diameter.

2 comments:

TattingChic said...

Have to admit... I'm NOT a big fan of spiders at ALL! Having said that, those cookies are ADORABLE!!! Your candy corn inspired doily is too cute. Are you going to put a glass candy jar filled with candy corn on top of it????

CakesMix said...

Thanks!! Yes, a jar of candy corn would go perfectly on this doily- good idea!