Saturday, October 11, 2008

State Fair Results are In!

I think I did pretty good at the AZ state fair this year. Ended up with 1-1st place, 2-2nd places, and 2-3rd places. I think the Lacey Ladies ofAZ were impressed- they left me a little "hello" note on one of my items.

So yay! I will probably end up going back before the end of the month. There is so much to see and do there- it's incredible. This year my dad came too and he really had a blast.

This is a new piece I've worked up this afternoon. It's crocheted lace. You may recognize it's a pineapple motif fashioned into a cuff. Love the 3-D rose on top too. Looks pretty elegant/victorian. Busy week ahead. Family is coming to visit and I have a lot of around the house chores to work on. Have some new ideas for items to make for etsy too.

No comments: