Thursday, September 11, 2008

Monsoon Season Continues


We had more monsoon-ish weather today. High speed winds and rain. Good weather for watching home videos. Saw Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix this evening. Now I have to patiently wait for the last two books of the series to come out on film. I'm especially looking forward to seeing how book 6- HP & the Half-Blood Prince is portrayed on film. Working on a knitted washcloth- which is going to take FOR-EVER because it's with cables. :) This will be good practice and help me get more comfortable with cabling. I can't wait to try making more wire crochet necklaces, but need to find a time to get down to a craft shop for supplies. So many Joann stores have closed/moved out of Phoenix that I need to travel a ways to get to one. At least there are still some Michaels craft stores near by though.

No comments: